Friday (July 3rd ): 11-8
Saturday (4th of July): Closed
We're reopen our dining room area with limit seating on Friday, June 12.
Please follow our rules when dining with us.
1. All customers MUST be wearing a mask to and form your table, and mast is not requested at the table.
2. Please limit to stay 60 minutes. Even if the cuisine is empty it give a server time and space to clean up.
3. The table/ bar is full service for diners ONLY.
4. Due to limit seating and space, guests will be seated at table when all members of your party show up.
5. the menu will be viewed digitally on
and paper menus are available upon request.
We're also offering to-go orders and delivery via Door Dash as usual if you feel more conformable to eat at home. Please Give Us a call for carry-out only 7176502886.
Delivery via Door Dash
Delivery via Postmates
Temporary business Hours : Mon to Thurs 11-8
Friday 11-8:30 and 12noon-8:30
PLEASE NOTE : The kitchen closes 30 minutes prior for Take Out
and closes 45 minutes prior to dining room
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you so much for your generous support during this difficult time
Stay Safe& healthy!
The owner and chief, Bas, came to York after working in several restaurants in Washington DC and Virginia for six years. Bas wanted to open up his own shop looking to serve legitimate Thai street cuisine and build a place to sell fresh Asian-fusion food the same way that his family.
Also, Bas said, " the spiciness of the dishes did not quite match up to heat given from traditional Thai food."
The secret to the spicy food comes down to different Thai herbs and spices that are either substituted or watered down in more American Thai restaurants.