We're reopening our dining room area with 25% limited seating on Friday, June 12.
It's first-come, first-served.
Please follow our rules when dining with us.
1. All customers MUST be wearing a mask to and from your table, and the mask is not requested at the table.
2. Please limit to stay 60 minutes. Even if the cuisine is empty it gives a server time and space to clean up.
3. The table/ bar is full service for diners ONLY.
4. Due to limit seating and space, guests will be seated at the table when all members of your party show up.
5. the menu will be viewed digitally on
and paper menus are available upon request.
We're also offering to-go orders and delivery via Door Dash as usual if you feel more conformable eating at home. Give Us a call for carry-out at 7176502886.
Delivery via Door Dash
Promo Code at Checkout: JustDashlt
Get $5 Off your first delivery of $15 or more
Hours: Mon to Thurs 11-8
Friday 11-8:30 and Saturday 12noon-8
PLEASE NOTE: The kitchen closes 30 minutes prior to taking Out
Last Call for the Dine-In at 7 PM
* Holiday Hours: Columbus Day (Monday, October 10th): CLOSED
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you so much for your generous support during this difficult time
Stay Safe& healthy!
"Our aim is to offer simple, fresh and original Thai spicy dishes"
Bas Pongsang , the Owner chef
The owner and chief, Bas, came to York after working in several restaurants in Washington DC and Virginia for six years. Bas wanted to open up his own shop looking to serve legitimate Thai street cuisine and build a place to sell fresh Asian-fusion food the same way that his family.
Also, Bas said, " the spiciness of the dishes did not quite match up to heat given from traditional Thai food."
The secret to the spicy food comes down to different Thai herbs and spices that are either substituted or watered down in more American Thai restaurants.